The Mack Attack

Thought-provoking clap-trap for the skeptic-minded

Thursday, March 23, 2006

BUSH MAKES ME SICK! (click on document to enlarge)
A top producer at ABC NEWS declared "Bush makes me sick" in an email obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT. John Green, currently executive producer of the weekend edition of GOOD MORNING AMERICA, unloaded on the president in an ABC company email . "If he uses the 'mixed messages' line one more time, I'm going to puke," Green complained. The blunt comments by Green, along with other emails , further reveal the disgust felt by many toward this administration's bullshit. A friend of Green's at ABC says Green is mortified by the email. "John feels so badly about this email. He is a straight shooter and great producer who is always fair. That said, he deeply regrets the sentiment expressed in the email and the embarrassment it causes ABC News." Of course, The administration and all its blind followers will use this as an excuse to show how "liberally biased" the media is, when in fact Green is simply feeling the same way over 100 million Americans feel about this presidency. More patriotic Americans should speak up and out against this administration as it sells out the credibility of our country. Green should embrace the media attention to his comments and forcefully declare, "That's right! I said it! Bush makes me sick and I know for a fact that I am not the only one! This administration has inflicted more damage to these United States than any other in its history! As a patriotic American, I cannot in good conscience sit back and watch my country deteriorate at the the hands of these greedy incompetents! I am a principled man and need to speak the truth! My personal feelings do not affect my work as an unbiased producer any more than Bush's cocaine-addled alcoholism affects his ability to lead this country...uh...let me rephrase that... My personal feelings and my professional work ethic remain two mutually exclusive entities. However, my love for this country and for what it used to represent, precludes me from remaining silent in my personal life!

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's like we're so mad and we're not going to take it anymore.

IMPEACH the chimp.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger G. Mackster said...

That's right Kel! I had forgotten about that. It was Peter Finch, as a television anchor in the movie, "Broadcast News" that said, "I'm as mad as hell...and I'm not going to take it anymore!"
Finch died right after that role, but won a posthumous Oscar for it.

Thanks for your comment Kel...yours too, Bluewild.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

web page hit counter
Travelocity Discount Travel